Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Mochi

The only way to find joy after losing Sophie was to get a new puppy. It was hard to think I'd ever love anyone like I loved Sophie, but I knew I had to try. 
So along came Mochi! She was 3 months and 10 pounds when she came home with me in October. She's now almost 6 months old and almost 30 pounds. She's going to be tall and long and skinny. She's so skinny, I have to put a huge blocking collar on her to keep her from squeezing through the posts in the backyard fence. She tolerates it quite well, and it's absolutely necessary for her to run free in the yard ... at least until her head grows.


















Here's her wearing that collar I mentioned...

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Mochi looks beautiful in blue! What a neat way to keep her safe!

    ReplyDelete