I've stuck to my guns and gone out amongst people only once every two weeks. I pretty much treat all humans as if they are radioactive. I hope they don't take it personally.
We are having a gorgeous Spring, but alas, all the beaches are closed. Sophie and I used to walk on the beach at least twice a week. We now walk on a long abandonded road near our house that leads to a college that's now closed. The few humans we DO see are at least 50 feet away. We often see goats and, fortunately, Sophie is interested but not crazed by them. All I need is for her to take off to play with the adorable little kids and Pappa Goat, with his massive horns, has to discipline her.
These fellows kept an eye on us yesterday.
Stay safe. Stay home. Stay paranoid.

No comments:
Post a Comment