Friday, March 18, 2016

San Jose Visit Postmortem

Thank you to everyone who made time to visit with me when I was in San Jose. You kept me busy with lunches and dinners, and Jen and I even had our normal movie night! I got to visit many of my favorite restaurants and enjoyed a few new ones! (I highly recommend DishDash at McCarthy Ranch.)

And special thanks to Barbara, who put me up for the week while she was sick with a nasty Bay Area Sickness. And she was kind enough not to give it to me!

My suitcase was full of edible Hawaiian goodies on the way TO San Jose, and on the way back home, it was full of birthday presents. 

It was a very busy week, and I loved seeing all of you, but I was happy to come home to Sophie and our quiet island life. Sophie spent the week at Paws playing with all her friends from dawn to dusk, and she was one tired puppy when I got her home. She and I both took lots of naps those first couple of days.

Now we're looking forward to visits from YOU!

Aloha y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment