Thursday, March 14, 2013

She's Baaaack !!

Aloha, y'all!

I know it's been a while since I posted here. There was really nothing interesting about all the unpacking that seemed to go on forever, and --truth be told-- there are still a couple of dozen boxes in the garage that I've almost lost interest in. Most recently I targeted boxes with old tax records and anything that might contain a receipt that could be used to increase the cost basis on the Avalon house. Uncle Sam is killing me this year.

The reason I'm back on the blog is because interesting things are happening again. Next week, I'll be the proud momma of a puppy girl. I found her at the local shelter this week, and after they spay her next Wednesday, I can bring her home. I'm not sure why the delay, but I'm using the time to get things ready. The backyard fence was completed last week, so as soon as she's old enough and big enough, she'll have a nice big backyard to play in!

No comments:

Post a Comment